How can I help my child at Key Stage 3?
- Ensure attendance and submission of all homework is of a high standard,
- Attend all revision classes when advised,
- Keep up to date with current affairs relating to the ICT and Computing industry by watching the news, and reading articles.
- Purchase the recommended revision guide as advised by the teacher,
- Talk about current advancement sin technology with your child at home and ask them how it might affect the general public/customers.
How can I help my child at Key Stage 4?
- Attend all revision lessons and workshops when provided,
- Completing of all past paper questions to develop analysis and evaluative writing skills.
- Support their attendance at any revision sessions after school.
- Ensure they have the correct classroom equipment.
- Discuss relevant news and technological advancements.