Reporting Student Absence
Please use one of the following methods to report your child/ward’s absence by 8.30am on each day they are absent from school:
- Call 0161 980 7173 and choose option 1 to leave a voice message.
- Text 07860 097797 (this number is for text messaging only)
Get in touch:
(please note that the headteacher email account is monitored by the Headteacher's PA)
Ms K Earle - Headteacher
Green Lane, Timperley,
Chair of Governors:
Mrs S Wildman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Owen (SENDCo): email@example.com
Driving directions to Altrincham College
From the Cresta Court Hotel, Altrincham - A56
- Head southeast on Church Street A56 towards Woodlands Road A560
- Take the 1st left onto Woodlands Road A560
- Continue to follow A560
- Turn right onto Wood Lane
- Turn right onto Green Lane
- Altrincham College is on the right
As an inclusive school, we aim to cater to the needs of all pupils. As such, we have a lift and a disabled toilet in school, with a disabled car parking space also available in the car park.
Keep up to date with our latest news and events by connecting with us:
Paper copies of all documents on our website, including school policies, are available on request from the school office. Please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0161 980 7173.