Sports Day at Altrincham College
Please find more information about Sports Day in the attachments at the bottom of this page, including School Team Names, School Records and an Order of Events.
Information for Sports Day, Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Registration: 08:45-9:05 – AS NORMAL
Period 1: 09:05-10:05 – AS NORMAL
Period 2: 10:05-11:05 – AS NORMAL
(Any PE classes maybe asked to help set up)
Break: 11:05-11:25 – 5 minutes shorter
Period 3: 11:25-12:10 – 45 minute lesson
Lunch: 12:10-12:45 – 35 minutes for lunch
All participants to get changed into PE kit during lunchtime
During registration, EVERY pupil must bring a chair to the designated seating area when their year group is called. At the end of the day, every pupil must return the chair back to their form room.
SPORTS DAY: 12:50-15:10
Information for pupils
- You are responsible for bringing your FULL PE kit. Pupils will not be allowed to participate unless they are in their full kit.
- It is your responsibility to know where your event will take place.
- It is your responsibility to know what time your event will take place.
- If you are not the pupil named on the original team sheet, it is your responsibility to inform the official at the event that you are different pupil!!
- Track events will take priority over the field event. If you are needed for the track during your field event, it is your responsibility to tell the official in charge of your event that you are needed, and on your immediate return, tell the official you are back and ready to continue with your field event.
Ensure you collect your certificate at the event if you finish in first or second position.