How can I help my child at Key Stage 4?
- Ensure attendance and submission of all homework is of a high standard,
- Attend all revision classes when advised,
- Keep up to date with current affairs in business by listening to the news each day,
- Purchase the recommended revision guide as advised by the teacher,
- Talk about current business news with your child at home and ask them how it might affect the general public/customers.
How can I help my child at Key Stage 5?
- Download the BBC Business news app on their phone to keep up to date with all current business news each day,
- Read a broad sheet newspaper at least twice a week to gain different perspectives on business,
- Attend all revision lessons and workshops when provided,
- Completing of all past paper questions to develop analysis and evaluative writing skills,
- Read biographies of entrepreneurs such as Alan Sugar, Theo Paphitis and Hilary Devey, to name a few.