How can I help my child at Key Stage 3?
- Encourage a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the subject
- Ensure your child has the correct PE Kit and footwear and they are organised with their homework/planner.
- Encourage them to commit to some extra-curricular sport clubs at lunch and after school.
- Encourage them to develop an appreciation for a range of sporting activities.
How can I help my child at Key Stage 4?
- Ensure your child completes their homework on a weekly basis to a high standard.
- Ensure your child buys the GCSE PE Study guide from school.
- Help them carefully plan their revision before exams. Make sure they are answering questions and not just reading a revision book.
- Ensure they have the correct classroom equipment.
- Support their attendance at any revision sessions after school.