How can I help my child at Key Stage 3?
- Encourage them to consider a wide variety of alternate viewpoints
- Encourage the listening or watching of current affairs programmes where moral issues are discussed
- Encourage a positive attitude towards RE.
- Ensure your child has the correct equipment and they are organised with their homework.
How can I help my child at Key Stage 4?
- Ensure your child uses all revision material provided by the department
- Help them to plan a revision timetable. Two years of study cannot be revised in a short time. Help them to carefully plan their revision before exams.
- Ensure they have the correct equipment.
- Support their attendance at any revision sessions after school.
- Ensure your child catches up on any work missed, due to absence.