How can I help my child at Key Stage 3?
- Ensure your child has the correct PE kit.
- Encourage and support your child to get involved in extra-curricular dance sessions.
How can I help my child at Key Stage 4?
- Ensure your child has the correct equipment and that they are organised with their correct dance kit for practical lessons (black leotard and joggers).
- Your child will be provided with an exercise book in year 10 and 11 to complete all theory activities for the academic year.
- To encourage and support your child to attend extra dance sessions, as well as take ownership of their own practical work by booking the studio and rehearsing in their own time.
- Where possible, encourage seeing professional dance outside of school.