Evaluation and Review
We measure and assess the impact of our careers programme on students in a number of ways which include:
- Our destination data
- We use 'Compass' to measure against the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Student career surveys
- Parent/carer surveys
- Employer work experience appraisals for Year 10 & 12 students.
- Student work experience appraisals
- Students in Year 11 complete a Connexions evaluation form about the 1:1 guidance they receive.
- Students involved with employer encounters or careers trips are asked to provide verbal feedback.
- Year 11 students complete an evaluation form following the mock interview day. Feedback is acted on to ensure the event is adapted accordingly.
- Members of staff and employers asked to complete evaluation forms for all careers events.