Law Revision Resources
Which resources can I use to help me?
- The course specific revision guide “My Revision Notes: OCR A-Level Law” by Craig Beauman and Clare Wilson (published by Hodder) is available to purchase in all good bookshops and online.
- Students should have completed their own summary/revision sheets at the end of each topic and should primarily revise from these.
- Topic sheets which include a checklist of objectives (given out at the beginning of each topic).
- Topic checklists (given out at the beginning of each module).
- The BBC News App enables students to keep in touch with the latest legal news which they can incorporate into their exams.
- A level Law Review Magazines are available to borrow from the law classroom and enable stretch and challenge.