Reminders on timings and what to do
Results for Key Stage 4 (Year 11) students is Thursday 25 August 2022
Results will be available for you to collect from school (in the Sixth Form).
Please note that only students can collect these results, unless appropriate alternative arrangements have been made [see below].
There will be a one-way system in place around the school on results day and staff will be on hand to direct students. Please follow the instructions in place on the day to ensure the smooth and safe running of this important event.
Parents/carers should wait outside.
Please enrol with the Sixth Form on GCSE Results Day once you have collected your results.
Please email a copy of your GCSE results to Mrs Pearson at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Thursday 25th August
This will enable us to process your results and make an informed decision regarding your subject options and fulfilment of our entry requirements.
Please note that enrolment for external students is by invitation only on Friday 26th August.
What is the process if I am unable to collect my results?
- If you are unable to collect your results in person and want us to post them to you, please send in an A4 stamped self-addressed envelope for the attention of the Exams Office before the end of the summer term. We will then post your results to you on Thursday 18th August for GCE, and Thursday 25th August 2022 for GCSE.
- If you wish any other person (including family members) to collect your results on your behalf, you must send in a signed letter of authorisation to the school Exams Office with the name of the individual collecting the results. On results day this person must have proof of identity (e.g. driving licence; debit card; passport etc.).
- Please do not telephone or email school for your exam results as we are unable to give out results by telephone or email, unless this is a confirmed prior arrangement with the school.
- Results for GCE and GCSE not collected or posted on Results Day will be retained in school for collection at the start of term.
When will I receive my exam certificates?
- Certificates arrive in school about three months after you have received your results and will be presented to you at Presentation Evening (Thursday 24th November 2022, 7.00-8.00pm).
- If you are unable to attend Presentation Evening you can collect your certificates from school at any time after Presentation Evening.
- Certificates may be collected on behalf of the candidate by a third party, provided they have written authorisation to do so. You must send in a signed letter of authorisation to the schools Exams Office with the name of the individual collecting the certificates.
- The person collecting your certificates must have proof of identity (e.g. driving licence, debit card, passport etc.).
- We are unable to put exam certificates in the post.
- Certificates will be retained by the school for one year. After this time, applications for replacement certificates should be made directly to the relevant Awarding Bodies (Exam Board). The Exam Boards charge a substantial fee for replacement certificates so please do try and collect them from school!
These are exciting days in the School's Calendar - we look forward to seeing you all then!