Hear from career professionals!
All students in Years 7 –13 will have the opportunity to take part in our virtual Careers Talks, w/c 22nd February and w/c 1st March, to coincide with National Careers Week 2021.
The aim of the talks is to provide our students with access to information on a wide range of careers available to them and the qualifications and pathways needed to succeed in these industries.
We will hear from professionals who work in the following industries:
- Health and social care: Surgeon, Nurse, Physiotherapist
- Creative Arts/Media: Marketing Director, Architect, Fashion Buyer
- Engineering: Construction Project Manager
- Legal/Criminology: Attorney, Crime Scene Investigator, Police Officer
- Education & Childcare: Teacher, Teaching Assistant
- Business: Entrepreneur, Accountant
- Science: Scientists from AstraZeneca
Please see the attachment for the full itinerary.
Students will be able to join via MS Teams and will find joining instructions in their Teams Calendar. (Please note there will be no talk on Thursday 4th March).
Throughout the school year we are grateful for any parent support for our careers programme and this event is no exception. Many of the guest speakers are parents/carers or friends of Altrincham College. We hope that you will encourage your child to join one or more of these talks, some of which will form their weekly assembly.
If you have any queries about these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org