Find out who has made it into this week's Praise Bulletin
Drama Stars this week...
- Hollie S
- Serina (7.6) - excellent effort and standard of work in using Gothic conventions to write a sequel to a story following on from the online lesson.
- Tayla (7.2) - An excellent 3D scene creation for A Midsummer Nights Dream! (see the image above of one of the scenes that Tayla has created).
- Joe (8.4) - a brilliant effort in using the online lesson to help plan and write a newspaper report
- Dylan (9AE3) - fantastic effort and ability to offer alternative interpretations of a poem
- Elmo (10AE3) - an excellent effort in completing a response to Q5 (Creative writing) on English Language Paper 1.
I would like to say well done to the following students who have spent time completing the Maths work set on Mathswatch:
- Year 7 - Lydia (over 3 hours and 50+ questions!)
- Year 8 - Talya, Hugo and Rebecca (over 60 minutes and 17+ questions)
- Year 9 - Amelia, Dylan and Lucy
- Year 10 - Millie, Elmo and Lucas
Congratulations to you all for your great work this week!