How can I help my child?
- Talk to them about their work; ask them to show you their sketchbooks/portfolios.
- Provide basic art materials. (Set of art pencils, coloured pencils, water colours, oil pastels)
- Ask your child what they are studying; ask them to explain the techniques they have learnt in school.
- Visit galleries, exhibitions, fashion shows and museums with your child.
- Check your child’s task booklet is up to date.
- Encourage your child to attend lunch and after school clubs.
There are a range of useful websites that you can visit, including: