How can I help my child at Key Stage 3?
- Encourage a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the subject
- Ensure your child has the correct equipment and they are organised with their homework/planner.
- Encourage your child to check spelling, punctuation and grammar in every piece of work they do across all subjects.
How can I help my child at Key Stage 4?
- Ensure your child completes their homework on a weekly basis to a high standard.
- Help them carefully plan their revision before exams. Make sure they are answering questions and not just reading a revision book.
- Ensure they have the correct classroom equipment.
- Support their attendance at any revision sessions after school.