Admission for Year 7 September 2020
If you have not been successful in securing a place for your child in Year 7 September 2020 at Altrincham College you may choose to:
1. Request to go on the waiting list.
Please note that the Local Authority has now handed the waiting list over to the school and so all applications to go on the waiting list must now be made direct with the school.
Please email your request to Mrs N Eastwood (email@example.com), giving the following information:
- Your child’s name
- Your child's date of birth
- Parents name
- Home address
- Contact telephone number
- Details of child’s current primary school
2. You may also choose to appeal the decision not to allocate your child a place.
If you are choosing to appeal against the decision, you must lodge your intention to do so directly with Mrs N Eastwood at Altrincham College. You can do this via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When lodging intention to appeal, please ensure you provide the following details:
- Your child’s name,
- Your child's date of birth,
- Parents name,
- Home address,
- Contact telephone number,
- Details of child’s current primary school.
Please note that all appeal hearings are unable to take place until school has reopened and social distancing measures lifted. This however, does not affect your legal right to appeal and we will proceed with the process as soon as is responsibly and physically possible.