Parents' Evenings 2018
Parents' Evenings for Year 7, 8, 9 & 10 pupils take place in February and March. For the full list of dates and times, please click here
It's a great opportunity to meet with your child's teachers and one that you'll want to make the most of! For some however, Parents' Evenings can be a daunting prospect, especially for those who are new to the School, so we've put together some useful tips to help you prepare:
1. Don't be afraid to ask questions and prepare some questions in advance.
2. Ask your child if there is anything that they would like to bring up.
3. It may help to bring a notepad and pen - it's easy to forget or muddle things when you're talking to lots of different people.
4. Try and be punctual as there are lots of teachers to talk to in a short space of time.
5. Please remember to sign in on arrival and sign out on leaving.
6. Make sure you have completed the reply slip on Gateway and selected a time!
Finally - don't forget to congratulate your child when you get home on the positives, to boost their confidence.