Customer Service Positions - Immediate Starts!
Customer Service Advisors are required to provide exceptional customer experience.
The role includes handling a variety of queries relating to banks not being able to locate customers, as well as updating and inputting customer details
The agency is keen to hear from anyone with a background in Customer Service, Retail or Contact Centres that are eager to learn and progress.
Location: Broadheath, Altrincham.
Salary: £15k - £17k per annum + incentives
Full Time MON to FRI. Shifts in between the times of 8am-7pm.
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all our clients
- Display great communication skills both verbally and written for internal & external correspondence
- To take full ownership for the management of a claim
- Reviewing cases on a daily basis
- Ensuring that Quality Standards for accuracy and deadlines are met in all cases within the correct SLA’s.
- Dealing with ad-hoc correspondence and telephone enquiries (inbound & outbound)
- To provide specialist advice to clients on all aspects of Payment Protection Insurance
- To focus on meeting and surpassing objectives and targets
- To act as first point of contact for our clients
- Adhering to or exceeding all KPIs
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- 20 paid holidays per annum PLUS Bank Holidays
- Individual monthly bonus opportunities
- Overtime opportunities available
- In-house training provided
- Varied shift patterns between Mon- Fri 8am & 7pm
- Great & upbeat working atmosphere
- Good local transport facilities
- Capacity for progression within the company
If this Customer Service position interests you, please email your CV to Maisie at Red Dot Recruitment: Maisie@reddotjobs.co.uk